• Students with Disabilities

    Students with testing accommodations through their IEP or 504 may be eligible for accommodations on standardized tests. Students can apply for test mods for PSAT, SAT and AP through College Board. Once they're approved they can use the modifications on any of those tests. They would need to use their "SSD" number when signing up for the SAT. Once approved, we take care of the accommodations in-house for both the PSAT and AP exams. Accommodations for the ACT are an entirely separate application process. Students with testing mods through their 504 or IEP should see their counselor about applying for accommodations. The approval process could take up to six weeks, so be sure to plan ahead.