Google Apps for Clarence Central Schools
- Unlimited secure cloud storage
- Share files with co-workers, co-students, associates and colleagues
- Document/Project Collaboration
- Stay connected with your files from anywhere
- Google Classroom: https://classroom.google.com/h
- For a full list of features in our Google Apps for education visit this link: http://www.google.com/enterprise/apps/education/benefits.html
- For a list of resources, lesson plans, recorded webinars and guided videos http://www.google.com/enterprise/apps/education/resources/index.html
- Navigate to http://drive.clarenceschools.org and sign in
- Faculty and Staff: Email address and email password
- Grades 1-12 Students: Firstname.Lastname@students.clarenceschools.org and network password
From any browser you can click on your app launcher (aka Waffle) to see your Google apps.
Advantage of using Google Apps
Google Chrome Web Apps, sign into Chrome using the menu icon and sign in with your account. (NOTE: This can be done anywhere in the world and your apps and book marks will sync to that instance of Chrome but remember to SIGN OUT if you are on a public computer)
Navigate to the URL “chrome://apps/” or click the Apps link to see even more apps or install your own through the Chrome Web Store.