Homework is given most nights and it is used to reinforce the concepts taught in class. Frequent missing assignments will impact student grades.
- Students write all assignments in their agendas.
- I suggest that all students have a homework partner they can call if they are unsure about an assignment. Homework notices must be signed by a parent and returned to school the next day, along with the missing assignment.
- A homework notice may also be sent to inform you of missing homework.
- Notices may also be given to notify you of a low score on homework.
- All tests should be signed by a parent, corrected, and returned to school the next day.
- It is essential that students stay current on homework assignments.
- Spelling homework follows a weekly pattern and students MAY work ahead in the unit of the week. Spelling pages are due on Thursday followed by a Spelling Test on Friday.
Please call me with any questions or concerns.