Who Is The School Counselor?
School Counselors are certified educators trained in school counseling and educational issues. They help students to reach their full potential!
School Counselors help students:
- Sort out problems--sometimes just talking to someone helps make things clearer!
- Find solutions to difficult situations--explore your options in order to make good choices!
- Meet the challenges of growing up--discuss your feelings and needs!
- Enjoy school more--make friends, get along with others, have fun!
- Get to know themselves better--understand your talents, strengths, and interests!