We have a communication system that will allow us to
TEXT, CALL & E-MAIL you for both emergencies & other important information
Here’s all Parents need to do:
- Log in to the Parent Portal*
- Click on the STUDENT INFORMATION link on the left
- The COMMUNICATION tab will open
- Update all of your information for each student
- Be sure to click the submit button when done
(you may opt out at any time)
* To reset or set up a Parent Portal account at the Elementary level contact your school’s main office, at the Middle School or High School contact the guidance office secretary
Users can opt out of:
- Phone calls: Call the Blackboard Phone Hotline at "855-502-STOP"
- Text (SMS) messages: Reply STOP to any Blackboard system text or to "60680"
Users can opt back into:
- Phone calls: Call the Blackboard Phone Hotline at "855-502-STOP" from the phone line that has been opted out
- Text (SMS) messages: Reply START to "60680" from the phone line that has been opted out