Internet Safety Tips
Boys and Girls, It is important that we learn how to use the Internet safely. Below you will find some "Internet Safety Tips" that I would like for you to read. By following these simple rules you can be safe online while using the internet. This will make your parents and me very happy!
Parent please go over these rules with your child, make sure he/she understands how important they are. I will do the same with them in class. Thank you for all your support.
1. Never give out personal information such as your address, telephone number, parents' telephone number, or the name and location of your school without your parents' permission.
2. Always tell a parent right away if you come across any information that makes you feel uncomfortable.
3. Always talk with your parents so they can set up rules for going online. They will decide upon the time of day that you can be online, the length of time, and appropriate area for you to visit.
4. Never give your internet password to anyone other than your parents.
5. Always be a good online citizen and not do anything that hurts other people.
Remember to view sites with you child.