Skip To Main Content

Logo Image

Logo Title


Do I need to provide all of the required documents?

Yes. You must provide all of the documents listed to register your student(s).

How soon before my student(s) begin school?

After all registration requirements are in place (registration packet, proof of residency, physical, immunizations, custody, etc.), we will request records from the student's previous school. The school will then contact you to meet with the student to place him/her in a class or develop a schedule for him/her. 

Who can register a student(s)?

Only the child's parent or legal guardian can register a student. Relatives can register a student only when that relative has legal custody of the child. Documentation will need to be provided.

My former spouse and I share custody of our child. Can I register our child?

The parent/guardian with primary custody/physical placement of the child must register the child. Additionally, the parent with primary custody must maintain a residence within the Clarence Central School District boundaries. 

Can I register my child at the building in which he/she will be placed?

No. We use a district registration process in which parents register their student(s) at the District Office (9625 Main St, Clarence, NY 14031) regardless of grade level or age. Once the required paperwork is completed, the building in which the child will attend will contact you to complete the registration process.

How do I register my child for pre-kindergarten?

There are a limited number of seats in our UPK program. You must fill out the required paperwork for our UPK program. Please contact us at (716) 407-9109.

How do I change my phone number or address?

You can contact the registration team at (716)407-9100 to make any changes to your child's registration information. Please note that backup documentation will be required for any address changes.