Parent Portal Link and Information
Link to the Parent Portal
The Parent Portal is a way to view your child's grades, attendance, report cards, update your contact information, sign up for sports, and more! Parent Portal accounts are available for parents from grades K to 12. Students in grades 6 to 12 have their own accounts which give them view-only access to their grades and attendance.
You should have received instructions from your child's building containing a unique Access ID and Access Password. If you have not received the instructions, please reach out to your child's building using the table at the bottom of this page.
How to sign up
Note: You cannot create an account without the Access ID and Access Password for your child.
1) Go to: https://ps.clarenceschools.org
2) Click on "Create Account"
3) Enter all of the information needed on the top portion of the page
4) In the following section, enter the last name of your student under "Student Name"
5) Enter the Access ID and Access Password (found at the bottom of this document) and then choose your relationship with the student
6) Press enter and you will be able to log in on the next screen
How to add a child to an existing account
Note: You cannot add a student to your account without Access ID and Access Password for your child.
1) Log in to your PowerSchool parent account
2) Click on "Account Preferences"
3) Select the "Students" tab
4) Press "Add"
5) Enter your student's last name in the "Student Name" box
6) Enter the Access ID and Access Password (found at the bottom of this document) and then choose your relationship to the student
7) Press Submit and allow the page to reload. You will then be able to see your newly added student
Tip: Your username cannot be an email address.
If you have an account and have forgotten your username or password, go to https://ps.clarenceschools.org and click on the link "Having trouble logging in?" Follow the instructions to have your password sent to your email address associated with your account.
If you are unable to recover your username or password from the "Having trouble logging in?" link, please contact your child's building from the table below:
School Location Phone Number Clarence High School Guidance (716) 407-9030 Clarence Middle Schol House Offices (716) 407-9200 ext. 6 for Grade 6, ext. 7 for Grade 7, ext. 8 for grade 8 Clarence Center Elementary Main Office (716) 407-9150 Harris Hill Elementary Main Office (716) 407-9175 Ledgeview Elementary Main Office (716) 407-9275 Sheridan Hill Elementary Main Office (716) 407-9250