• Working Papers

    Applications for working papers can be picked up in the main office of the high school or downloaded electronically.  The application does require parent signature.  Students should return the signed application to the main office with the required documents.

    Student must be present to obtain working papers. 


    Comments (-1)
  • Prom Guest Permission Form

    All Clarence High School students going to the Prom who will bringing a guest that does not attend CHS are required to fill out the guest permission form. It will require an administrator's signature before you turn it in at the time of purchasing your tickets. Guests of CHS students will not be permitted to enter the event without prior approval. Guests must be under 21 years of age.

    All students and guests must comply with the Code of Conduct and the Dress Code in the Student Handbook (on CHS website) and not display negative behavior or disrupt and/or dishonor other students. All CHS students and guests will comply with alcohol detection procedures prior to admittance. CHS Administration reserves the right to deny admission and to remove any student or guest who does not comply.

    Comments (-1)