Universal Prekindergarten Program
Universal Pre-kindergarten (UPK) is a New York State funded program specifically designed for four-year-olds not eligible for kindergarten.UPK is a developmentally appropriate, learner-centered educational program to help four-year-olds develop physically, socially, emotionally, linguistically, culturally, and intellectually. The program has a strong emphasis on early literacy and early numeracy to help prepare children for kindergarten.Basic eligibility requirements:
- must be a Clarence School District resident
- child must be 4 years old by December 1 of the school year
2019-20 School Year
- The lottery selection was held Monday, April 1.
- No results will be provided via email or phone.
- You will receive lottery results via US mail by Friday, April 5.
- Your response, if offered placement, is due by Thursday, April 18.
- If you wish to add your child to the waitlist, please complete the form here.