Safety Task Force
The Clarence Central School Board of Education has requested that a Task Force on School Safety be convened. The Task Force will analyze elements of our existing school safety plans as well as best practices across the region. The Task Force will meet monthly from March 2018 through June 2018 and will make a formal report of their recommendations to the Board of Education at the June 11, 2018, public meeting.
The Task Force is comprised of community members, teachers, administrators, and a student representative. CLICK HERE to view the membership list.
The first three Task Force meetings are scheduled for the dates listed table below:
- Monday, March 19, 2018: 6:30 pm - Clarence High School Conference Room C
- Monday, April 23, 2018: 6:30 pm - Clarence High School Conference Room C
- Monday, May 21, 2018: 6:30 pm - Clarence High School Conference Room C
The Task Force will be chaired by:
- Geoffrey Hicks, Superintendent
- Richard Mancuso, Business Administrator
- Dave Bissonette, Clarence Safety Coordinator
Minutes from the meetings, along with supporting documentation for the ideas that are discussed will be available in the side navigational section of this page.
We encourage the community to follow the work of the Task Force. If you have a suggestion for how the Clarence School District can improve our existing safety plans, please email Superintendent Geoff Hicks at firstname.lastname@example.org.