Skip To Main Content

Logo Image

Logo Title

Working Papers

Applications for working papers can be picked up in the 8th grade office or dowloaded electronically (see below).  The application does require a parent signature.  Students should return the signed application to the 8th grade office with the required documents.  Student must be present to obtain working papers.


  1. Instructions for completing working paper application.  Please read BEFORE completing the application. 
  2. Choose and Application:
    1. Application for employment: Newspaper Carrier or Farmwork Application
    2. Application for Non-Factory Employment Certificate  Valid lawful employment of a minor 14 or 15 years of age and enrolled in day school when attendance is not required.
  3. Physical Fitness Certification  Proof of physical within the last year.  This form is to be completed by Physician or School Nurse OR provide a copy of your current physical.

If you have any questions, please call 407-9200 ext. 8.  If there is no answer during the summer due to limited hours, you can try 407-9200 ext.1.

During the summer, 8th grade students entering 9th grade in the fall can obtain working paper applications and permits through the high school main office.